8.8.11

My new WIP

A while ago, I was browsing Attic 24. I'm sure you've heard of this wonderful, inspirational crochet blog. If you haven't, you must check it out!
Anywho, I scrolled and clicked through all the colorful pictures and tutorials; drooling at each and every project. The one I really loved was the Granny Stripe. I'd seen the project many times around on various blogs. So when I finished my Round Ripple, I knew that would be the perfect new project! I started on it last night and I'm enjoying it immensely.
The stripes are so quick and easy. If you're looking for a mindless pattern to whip up while you're watching TV, you've found it.

I'm loving this pattern so much! I'm picking the colors randomly from my stash. My only "rule" is that when I do one color, the next color must contrast to the previous one. I think it really gives the colors definition. I'm using Red Heart Super Saver for most of it, but I'm also throwing in a few colors of Micheals "Impeccable" by Loops and Threads.
Want to make your own? Here's the Pattern!
Have a wonderful day!
Grace Ann

4 comments:

  1. Love your granny stripe! I made one a while back using all sorts of leftover yarns. I have it on the back of one of my recliners. It's so colorful...I love it. :) Yours is beautiful with all the pretty, colorful yarns you're using. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors you´re using are beautifull!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its look stunning so far! You know I love all things granny so of coarse this is one of my favorites. Thanks for you feedback on my spinning video. I'm having so much fun sharing this new fiber obsession. Wishing you a happy Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors! I am working on one of my own at the time, I'll upload photos as soon as possible!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!